HOW TO BOOK
1) Ensure you fit the Eligibility Requirements below.
2) Read Terms & Policies.
3) Scroll down to Professional Services and/or Certification Courses, select an option.
4) Proceed to making the deposit.
5) Confirmation email will be automatically sent. Pre-care instructions will be included when booking a professional service.
- Must be at least 18yrs old, no exceptions.
- Not pregnant or nursing.
- No major health/heart issues.
- Not on any blood thinning medication.
- Diabetics must obtain a DOCTOR'S NOTE prior to booking.
- Must not have skin concerns such as eczema, psoriasis or keloids in treatment area.
- Must not be undergoing chemotherapy.
- Must not be someone who is epileptic or experiences seizures/faint spells.
- If you have ANY PREVIOUS MICROBLADING OR BROW TATTOO, YOU MUST RECEIVE CLEARANCE from Fong or Lia, prior to booking. Text name and photos to your respective artist or Lia at 916-873-6703 BEFORE you book as the booking fee is NON-Refundable.
- Microblading is NOT recommended for oily skin or skin with large pores.
- Lash extensions must be off 2 weeks prior to service.
- Lash serum must stop use 3 months prior to service.
- No waterproof mascara 2 weeks prior to service.
- New mascara needs to be used after service (to avoid infection).
LIP BLUSH SPECIFIC:
- Exfoliate & moisturize lips 1 week prior to service.
- If prone to cold sores, please get medication from your doctor 5 days prior to service date.
For a complete list of criteria that makes you INELIGIBLE click here.
For Frequently Asked Questions click here.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL PERMANENT MAKEUP PROCEDURES TYPICALLY REQUIRE TWO SESSIONS TO COMPLETE THE FINAL LOOK. Sometimes a third session is required at additional cost. It is important to follow aftercare for best healed results.
TERMS & POLICIES
BOOKING FEE: A NON-REFUNDABLE $100 booking fee is required to secure your initial appointment. Booking fee is accounted towards your final total due on your appointment day. If you cancel your appointment for any reason, it will result in forfeiture of your booking fee. No exceptions, no excuses. Please be sure you are eligible and ready before proceeding.
PAYMENT: We can accept cash, Zelle, Apple Pay, and Debit/Credit Cards.
RESCHEDULING: You are allowed to reschedule 1 time as long as you give us 48 hours notice prior to your appointment.
CANCELLATIONS: If you need to cancel, please let us know. Should you decide to cancel, this will result in forfeiture of your booking fee.
NO CALL/NO SHOW: You will automatically be charged 50% of the service if you do not show up for your appointment. No exceptions, no excuses. You will no longer be able to make a new appointment with any Dreamscape Brow Artists.
PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME: Please be courteous of others and be on time for your scheduled appointment. We understand unforeseen circumstances can happen, however it is important to allow enough time to properly perform each service. No need to arrive early since appointments are back-to-back.
LATE POLICY: More than 15 minutes late will result in a $50 late fee. More than 30 minutes late will result in cancellation and forfeiture of booking fee. Please allow extra time for traffic.
PREGNANCY POLICY: The booking fee can be transferred to a new date after child birth/breast-feeding, however prices are subject to change and will be reflected when client decides to reschedule.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS: We will be taking before/after photos for insurance purposes and may be posted on social media platforms for marketing/advertising purposes.
NO GUESTS: No children, pets, or additional guests are allowed in the studio due to hazardous materials and cross contamination. Drivers may wait in the car or drop you off/pick up. Translators are allowed.
NO REFUNDS: We do our best to ensure complete satisfaction of service. If you are unhappy for any reason, we can talk about options available.